Official Got Milk? Magic Milk Straws
All-natural flavor straws encourage milk drinking.
We all know that milk does a body good, but many growing kids want more flavorful drinks. With Magic Milk Straws, even the most reluctant kids (and adults, too!) will be begging to drink a glass of milk everyday.
Each Magic Milk Straw is crammed with all-natural flavor beads which transform your milk into a delicious treat. As you sip, the beads dissolve and infuse tasty strawberry, chocolate, vanilla milkshake, or cookies and cream flavor into your milk.
Magic Milk Straws are low in sugar, lactose-free, gluten-free, preservative-free, and have zero fat and cholesterol. We currently offer 6-packs (all six of one particular flavor) as well as two bulk assortment packs. All straws are single-use.
Features & specs:
- Dimensions (per straw): 7.5" x 0.625" diameter
- Children under 3 require adult supervision
- 6-pack flavors (all six are one flavor): Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla Milkshake, Cookies & Cream
- 36-pack contains 18 x Chocolate, 18 x Strawberry
- 48-pack may contain: Any variety of up to 12 different flavors!
Watch our Magic Milk Straws video
Encourage more milk drinking!
Magic Milk Straws are a healthy way to encourage kids and adults to drink milk.
Health benefits aside, Magic Milk Straws are awesomely delicious! Simply drop the straw into a glass of milk, take a long sip, and the flavor beads magically transform your milk into a delicious treat!
Delicious flavor is (gasp!) healthy, nutritious!
Not only do Magic Milk Straws add sweet flavor to every sip of milk, but they're also nutritious. You can enjoy a delicious treat without any of the guilt associated with squirting half a bottle of Nesquik (along with a day's worth of sugar) into your milk.
The flavor beads in Magic Milk Straws are all-natural, low in sugar (each straw represents only 1.33% of your recommended daily allowance), lactose-free, gluten-free, and completely devoid of fat and cholesterol.
Magic Milk Straws are also safe for people with corn, soy, or nut allergies. So, drop a Magic Milk Straw into a glass of milk and turn a mundane drink into a special treat.
Each set includes six Magic Milk Straws
Each set of delicious Magic Milk Straws includes six flavor straws!
Choose from four flavors!
Magic Milk Straws are available in the following flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla Milkshake, and Cookies & Cream. Each set includes six straws of that particular flavor.
Need more? Get Magic Milk Straws in bulk!
Magic Milk Straws are now available in two money-saving bulk packs: 36-count and 48-count. Check out the table below which outlines the differences between the bulk packs.
|36-Pack||Strawberry & Chocolate |
(18 of each)
|Individually wrapped straws for easy transportation and storage.|
|48-Pack||Completely random and may consist of up to twelve different flavors. The twelve available flavors are: Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla Milkshake, Cookies & Cream, Strawberry Banana, Wild Berry, Orange Cream, Banana, Cinnamon Roll, Cotton Candy, Neapolitan, and Chocolate Candy Cane.||Individually wrapped straws for easy transportation and storage.|
Oh, and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to celebrate the introduction of the 36-pack with a video. Please enjoy:
Finally, for the more adventurous folk, we have the bulk 48-pack. Please note that you will receive 48 completely random straws. While the manufacturer attempts an even distribution of flavors, there is absolutely no guarantee as to what you will receive in the pack.
Below is the ingredient list for each flavor. Before you freak out and scream, "Hey! There's sugar in these things and you said they were nutritious!", please note that the total amount of sugar per straw represents 1.33% of your daily recommended intake of sugar. So, it's a very small amount of sugar.
- Banana: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, banana flavoring, ß-carotene
- Chocolate: Sugar, cocoa powder, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, chocolate flavor.
- Chocolate Candy Cane: Sugar, cocoa powder, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, chocolate flavor, mint flavor, black carrot juice concentrate.
- Cinnamon Roll: Sugar, cocoa powder, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, chocolate flavor.
- Cookies & Cream: Sugar, cocoa powder, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, vanilla and chocolate flavoring.
- Cotton Candy: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, vanilla & berry flavoring, black carrot juice concentrate, β-Carotene.
- Neapolitan: Sugar, cocoa powder, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry flavoring, black carrot juice concentrate, β-Carotene.
- Orange Cream: Sugar, cocoa powder, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, orange and vanilla flavoring.
- Strawberry: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, strawberry flavoring, black carrot juice concentrate.
- Strawberry-Banana: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, strawberry and banana flavoring,
black carrot juice concentrate, ß-carotene.
- Vanilla Milkshake: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, vanilla flavoring, carthamus concentrate.
- Wild Berry: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, dextrose, Blackberry, Raspberry and Blueberry flavoring,
Black Carrot Juice Concentrate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How does it work?!
Answer: It's magic! Well, not really. As you take a long sip, the flavor beads inside the straw begin to dissolve and infuse their delicious taste into your milk.
Question: Can they be reused?
Answer: No. Magic Milk Straws are to be used once and then discarded. Some milk will remain inside the straw and you don't want that lying around for days and days!
Question: I'm 31. Can I use them?
Answer: Absolutely! There is no maximum age limit. However, children under three years of age may need adult supervision.
Question: Why wouldn't I just use flavored syrup?
Answer: Flavored syrups are 100% not healthy. They're loaded with sugar and preservatives (thus negating the health benefits of drinking milk in the first place!). Also, if you require a gluten-free diet or are lactose intolerant, flavored syrups are not an option.
Question: Can the "flavor beads" spill out of the straw?
Answer: Nope! The straws are designed to allow liquid to pass through them without spilling any of the beads.
Question: How can these actually be good for you?
Answer: We understand that it's difficult to reconcile that a great tasting treat can also be nutritious. However, it is true! Magic Milk Straws + milk = nutritious.
Unlike flavored syrups or powders, Magic Milk Straws are all natural, free of preservatives, low in sugar, and devoid of fat and cholesterol. They're also lactose-free and gluten-free. So, once you combine the benefits of milk and the characteristics of the Magic Milk Straws, you've got a great-tasting and healthy snack!
Can't live without it?
Smash that 'Add to Cart' button!
Burning Questions: You Ask and We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
Now, if there is something that you need to know about this product that we've omitted, please send us an anonymous question and we promise to answer it within 1 business day.